Crystal Serenity Luxury Ship Review + News
Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network joins us to talk about her seven-night Mediterranean cruise on Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Serenity. Crystal Cruises recently announced that they will not welcome guests back until 2021.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Another round of cruise cancellations
- Crew members file a lawsuit against cruise company
- Norwegian Cruise Line puts rumors to bed
- Recapping Royal Caribbean Group’s Q2 earnings call
- Med cruises were given the green flag for August 15
Listener Q: What is the difference between a Bahamas and a Bermuda cruise.
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.