Caribbean Princess 2020 Review + News
A Panama Canal cruise review aboard Princess Cruises’ Caribbean Princess. This was a roundtrip voyage from Port Everglades. Mary first sailed Caribbean Princess back in 2005, she compares and contrasts the vessels over the past 15 years.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line cancels additional sailings
- Bankrupt cruise ship goes to auction
- Carnival Cruise Line crew member head home
- CDC implements a color system for cruise ships
- The second Virgin Voyages ship is floated out
Listener Q: On a cruise ship, would a medical plastic face shield that flips up and stays in place (only for eating) be better and more comfortable than a face or cloth mask?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.