Disney Cruise Line Details 2018 Halloween Voyages
As always, this fall there will be a collection of Disney Cruise Line’s popular Halloween on the High Seas voyages. The themed activities and events take place on most voyages aboard all four ships from September through October.
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party – A lively celebration with games, dancing, and candy, of course! Disney characters wear their special Halloween costumes for the occasion, and guests can dress up in costume too.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream – An interactive movie experience where guests are part of the story, following by a chance to meet Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Seas – Brave cruisers can gather outside under the stars for tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret – Halloween-themed music is performed in the atrium by ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids – For adults, the nighttime entertainment area becomes the setting for a costume contest and Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Spooky Movies – Halloween movies will be shown on the outdoor lido deck screen and on cabin televisions.
- Ghoulish Delights – Disney’s chefs create special treats for the holiday, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes, and “Spooky Juice.”
- Activities such as mask-making
The following are the time periods for each ship’s itineraries that include Halloween on the High Seas festivities:
Disney Dream sails three and four-night Bahamas cruises departing September 3 to October 29.
Disney Fantasy sails seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises departing September 1 to October 27.
Disney Wonder sails two, four, and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise, and a fourteen-night Panama Canal cruise departing September 14 to October 19.
Disney Magic sails four and seven-night Canada cruises and five and six-night Bermuda cruises departing September 20 to October 29.