Norwegian Breakaway 2020 Review + News
A 2020 review of Norwegian Breakaway to the Eastern Caribbean. This was a seven-night honeymoon cruise was from PortMiami earlier this year. On top of it being the start of a new life together, this was the husband’s first time ever on a cruise ship — and he was worried about getting seasick.
We get a comprehensive review of the ports of call, the dining, entertainment, and the overall cruise experience.
Richard has cruise news:
- Cruise lines are now part of the cancel culture
- The no-sail order has expired, but now we have a conditional sail order in its place
- A new medical testing laboratory is on a Viking Ocean cruise ship
- Upgrades have been spotted at Port Everglades during the shutdown
- The Bahamas now requires a special health travel visa to visit
Listener Question: Our Bahamas cruise was canceled for December, can we still fly to Nassau, Bahamas?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.