Celebrity Reflection 2018 Review + News
A review of Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Reflection. This is a Solstice-class ship that was launched in 2012. Reflection sails seasonally in North America and Europe, depending on the time of year.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival returns to Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays
- Norwegian Cruise Line tests a new program
- New data shows the cheapest time to book a cruise
- Upcoming Princess cruise ship completes milestone
Listener Question: What are the pros and cons of booking my airfare through the cruise line?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.