Carnival Sunrise Bermuda Review 2019 + News
We get a review of a four-night cruise to Bermuda on Carnival Sunrise. Sunrise is Carnival Cruise Line’s second Sunshine-class ship that is spending the summer in New York City before repositioning to Florida in late 2019.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Half Moon Cay is getting a makeover
- Topher from Jack’s Shack isn’t feeling too well
- Royal Caribbean is going vegan
- Cruise Industry News released some mind-blowing numbers
Listener Question: What do you think is the best way to get from Miami’s airport to a Fort Lauderdale hotel? And can you recommend a hotel?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.