Travel Guide to the Top 10 Best Philippine Beaches
7,107 beautiful islands. That’s how many islands our country, the Philippines has been blessed with. And most of these islands boast of powdery white sand Philippine beaches. From the big islands of Luzon and Mindanao to the smaller islands of Boracay, Siquijor, Camotes, Camiguin, Bohol, and Palawan, our long and expansive coastline with tropical beaches makes it ideal for water sports, sun bathing and general rest and relaxation. No wonder tourism is one of the major industries in the country as Philippine beaches draws in millions of tourists each year.
The world’s deepest trench, the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench is just east of our archipelago. You can find one of the world’s smallest fishes in our waters, the Pandaca Pygmea. You can also go swimming with the world’s biggest fish, the Butanding or the whale shark which you can find frolicking in the deep waters of Donsol, Sorsogon. Or go dolphin watching in Panglao, Bohol.
We also have one of the most wonderful coral reefs, the Tubbataha Reef & Marine Park, which is very famous for divers and marine life photographers for its wide array of colorful and extra-ordinary looking fishes, marine creatures and plant life. Tubbataha boasts of an amazing flora and fauna biodiversity.
Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines are very popular when it comes to vacation beach hotspots of world travelers.
If you are unfamiliar with the best of Philippine beaches, we have the following list and suggestions for you that you can consider on your next travel adventure.
List of Top 10 Best Philippine Beaches
• Boracay Island in Aklan if you want white sand beaches and great night life and entertainment.
• Siargao Island in Surigao and San Juan in La Union when you want to catch great surfing waves.
• Bantayan Island and Malapascua Island in Cebu for its less crowded white sand beaches which is considered by many as a poet’s and an artist beach (as opposed to Boracay Island).
• Panglao Island in Bohol.
• Honday Bay, El Nido, Dos Palmas, Coron Islands in Palawan.
• Samal Island in Davao.
• Pagudpud white sand beaches in Ilocos Norte particularly Maira-ira Blue Lagoon.
• Camiguin Island where you can find the underground cemetery.
• Caramoan Islands in Bicol.
• Quezon Beach in Hundred Islands in Pangasinan.
There are still many less popular hidden Philippine beaches that offer the same powdery white sands of the places mentioned above. It’s a no wonder because the Philippines is a big archipelagoIt is really a good thing that airports and seaports are being constructed or rehabilitated right now to accommodate the many tourists both local and foreign that visit these beach islands annually. Plus with the airfare promo deals of Philippine budget airlines, it’s the best time to explore the Philippines.