Why I Love All Inclusive Family Vacations
Family all inclusive vacations beat every single other type of vacation in my book!
As a mom and an avid traveler, I have been around the world several times. I enjoy all types of travel from downright “roughing it” to uber class luxury.
But when I travel with my children I prefer all inclusive vacation resorts. Let me share with you my reasons why.
1) I want to know up front what my costs are going to be. In a family you need to be budget conscious, especially if there are many children. Costs can add up! As you know all inclusive vacations include all of your meals, and in some cases even snacks and drinks! This sure helps avoid credit card statement shock when you return home from your holiday.
2) No need to cook – ever! It is so luxurious to just wake up and wander down to have breakfast, lunch or dinner without a care about what to make and where to buy the ingredients. Holidays are not holidays if you are always cooking and cleaning!
3) It’s usually all-you-can-eat! This satisfies the big eaters in our family.
4) Lots of variety. All inclusive family vacation resorts typically serve many dishes buffet style at each meal. This ensures the whole family is satisfied!
5) All inclusive family vacations sometimes also include a variety of free activities as well. Some of our favorite examples include paddle boats, snorkeling, games, organized kids activities and movies.
6) You can save money! All inclusive family vacation resorts offer more bang for the buck. It is usually cheaper in the long run to book and all inclusive than to pay for everything separately.
Family life can be stressful so it is important to have family vacations as stress free as possible. That’s why I love all inclusive family vacations!