Celebrity Silhouette Review 2019 + News
This week we get a review of Celebrity Silhouette on a 10-night Southern and Eastern Caribbean cruise. We get a bow to stern review of this cruise ship and what it was like sailing Celebrity Cruises.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- New cruise terminal is officially underway in Port Canaveral
- Norwegian Cruise Line is increasing gratuities on April 1, 2019
- Norwegian Sky just got back from a three-week dry dock
- Royal Caribbean previews Perfect Day at Cococay
- Holland America cuts steel for third Pinnacle-class ship
Listener Question: Curious your thoughts on a question we have been wrestling with since the Carnival Vista: how does tipping work in the specialty dining areas? Do you tip 15%-20% like a normal restaurant? – Drew
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.