How To Play Time Management Games Online For Free
1. First a warning, playing games can be addicting so remember to manage your playing time. Also be sure to download time management games from sites that you trust and always keep your anti-virus program up to date.
2. Check your browser some time management games require the Internet Explorer browser and will not work with Firefox and some other browsers.
3. Decide if you want to play time management games online or download them and then play. Please check our “Times Management Games” section for resources that is updated regularly.
4. Let us look at some of the games that you can play for free online. As you will see there are many time management games to choose from so take the time and try several of them, you will soon find out which one you like the most.
Belle’s Beauty Boutique:
‘Belle’s Beauty Boutique’ you must help run a beauty parlor single-handedly. The owner, Belle, needs your help to give all of her customers the treatments they want. Help her wash, cut, shampoo and color a crazy cast of characters. Watch them gossip, flirt, and help Belle realize her dream of creating the ultimate beauty salon.
Big Island Blends:
After arriving on Big Island you discover that the “fortune” you’ve just inherited is an orchard? Well, what better way to turn your fields into a real fortune than opening a smoothie stand Serve your delicious fruit concoctions to the thirsty inhabitants of Big Island in level after level of fast-paced fun. Then, use your hard-earned money to purchase a wide variety of sparkling upgrades to make your smoothie stand the best on Big Island! Colorful, fast, and fun, try Big Island Blends for a unique taste of the tropics.
Help our heroine Patty turn around a run-down burger stand located on deserted Mount Tikikola Beach in ‘Burger Island’. Juggle orders from demanding customers, purchase over 30 exotic mouth-watering recipes, unlock more than 40 delicious ingredients, combining up to 9 per order, all while keeping an ever-watchful eye on the clock. With 60 increasingly challenging levels, see if you have what it takes to help Patty build the best burger stand on the island!
After receiving a set of strange blueprints in the mail, you build an extraordinary food-making contraption and open a restaurant. Your goal? Make food and satisfy customers until you discover the truth behind the mysterious blueprints. Burger Shop is a fun and addicting time-management game with several play modes including: Story Mode, Challenge Mode, Relax Mode and Expert Story Mode, each with different trophies you can collect. Utilize unique food making devices to make over fifty different food items during your quest. With four play modes, over sixty upgrade items and ninety-six trophies, you can play Burger Shop forever!
Baking runs in Jill’s family. Help Jill upgrade her kitchen with state-of-the-art baking tools, while serving her ever-increasingly difficult customers. Help Jill earn enough to reopen her grandparents’ bakery in this fast-paced culinary crisis.
Cake Mania 2:
After re-opening the Evans Bakery, and sending her grandparents on an exotic Hawaiian cruise, Jill is back in an all-new, out-of-this-world adventure! Explore six far-flung bakery locations; serve up deliciously original creations to 18 quirky customers, ranging from Federal Agents to mysterious Aliens, and choose the path Jill will take in ‘Cake Mania 22!
Uncle Antonio needs Emily’s help to get out of a financial fix. Help Emily rescue her family’s finances in five all-new restaurants, each with a unique menu and theme. Use your earnings to purchase decorations sure to make your customers smile. Emily’s friends and family are on hand to help, but it’s going to take your serving savvy to get Uncle Antonio back on track. Featuring two game modes, all-new customers, and hours of fast family fun, ‘Delicious 2 Deluxe’ is just the thing to satisfy your craving for fun.
* Two Game Modes
* Five All-New Restaurants
* 60 Challenging Levels Featuring New Customers
* Decorate Your Restaurant Your Way
Join Emily on her quest to make her dreams come true in two game modes and seven different restaurants. Success means more tables, bigger restaurants, and a menu full of uniquely delectable items. Tasty treats may keep your customers happy, but it’s going to take quick clicks and careful timing to get Emily’s ambitions off the ground. Take a bite out of Delicious today!
* Two Game Modes
* Seven Different Restaurants
* Bonuses Like Bigger Trays, Chocolate, and Stars
* Five Types of Customer
Diner Dash is the action-puzzle that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us. Poor Flo! Sick and tired of pushing paper in the world of finance, she ditched her desk job and is setting out to build her very own restaurant empire. Flo’s on her own now and heading for the top! It won’t be easy, though. To get there she’ll have to start on the ground floor and she needs your help to survive and thrive. Diner Dash combines fast-paced puzzle action with a build-your-restaurant-empire theme. You’ll start with a run-of-the-mill greasy spoon and end up in a dream restaurant that will take your breath away!
* 40 challenging levels of addictive, skill-based game play that allows you to grow your restaurant through 4 complete re-models
* Five different types of customers, each with different behaviors
* Two modes of play: Career and Endless Shift
* Fun sounds, cool visual style, flashy effects, and humorous animations
* High score tracking and automatic game save
Diner Dash®: Flo on the Go:
Flo trades in her apron for a passport to paradise! But will our hard-working waitress get a chance to relax? Seat customers, take orders, collect tips and dress up Flo in hundreds of vacation outfits in the all-new Flo’s Closet”.
Help Quinn, a hopeful wedding planner, make wedding bells ring! Featuring the hilarious ups and downs of wedding day drama, ‘Wedding Dash”‘ incorporates the plate-spinning fun from the ‘Diner Dash®’ series with the added challenge of pulling off the perfect wedding reception. Can you keep the bride and groom happy and Quinn’s business afloat? Help couples select all the details – from tasty cakes to gorgeous flowers – but once they’ve tied the knot, lookout for obstacles preventing the perfect party, such as tipsy guests, falling cakes, and catty bridesmaids. When the going gets tough, keep an eye out for extra help from everyone’s favorite server, Flo! It’s a fast-paced challenge to execute a flawless event, but for the determined Quinn, it’s all in a day’s work!
5. There are several types of games available, some give you resources that you have use or spend to advance to the next level. Some time management games you must complete a number of tasks within a fixed period of time while in other games you have a certain number of lives, when you have lost them the games are over. Also there are games where you can continue to play until you figure out how to advance to the next level.
6. By now you have decided what time management game you want to play. Before you start the game check the game options, select the easiest level or story mode (where available) first time so you time to become familiar with the game.
7. As you become more experienced move through the different levels or game modes. Remember one of the advantages of playing time management games online is that you can communicate with other people playing the same game, so you can always ask for help.
8. Have fun but remember playing time management games can be addictive so take a break away from your PC every now and then.
Shortly we will look at time management games that you can download and play for free, so please re-visit or subscribe to our blog.
PS. Where can you find the games mentioned above? Please go to: http://games.aol.com/browse-games/arcade/time-management/