Viking Sky Review 2018 + News
We get a review of Viking Ocean Cruises’ Viking Sky. This was a 14-night cruise from London to Norway. Coined “Into the Midnight Sun,” the cruise hit multiple ports on the journey to the Arctic Circle. We get a full review of Viking sky covering the stateroom (every room has a balcony), dining, entertainment, the spa (included) and the ports of call.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line going into a new North American cruise port
- Royal Caribbean returning to New Orleans
- Norwegian Cruise Line announcing new cruise schedules
- Disney Cruise Line hiking specialty dining prices by 30%
- Carnival Cruise Line coming to the aid of a sailor broke down
- Listener question: What to do in St. Thomas if we don’t want to snorkel or go to the beach?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.