Carnival Paradise 2018 Review + News
Carnival Paradise was launched in 1998 as the world’s first non-smoking cruise ship. Sadly, that only last a short time. Fast forward 20 years later, the ship underwent a massive overhaul adding new features and a bow-to-stern interior renovation. We get a five-night Western Caribbean review of Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Florida.
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answer some Mediterranean shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Celebrity Edge was officially christened
- Carnival Cruise Line returns to Europe in 2020
- Carnival increases beverage gratuities by three percent
- Another Princess ship will have Ocean Medallion by February 2019
- Royal Caribbean investing in biometric technology
- Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is officially underway
Listener Question:What is there to do in Grand Cayman aside from Stingray City?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.