24 Top Tips for Romance for Men
R = River rafting;
Roaming my body;
Rustling under the sheets;
Remunerating the reasons you love me.
O = Oven baked bread;
Owing no money;
M = My needs first;
Mowing the lawn for me;
Moving your hips.
Meeting your gaze.
A = A few moments of quiet after I come home;
Apple of your eye;
Adulation from time to time.
N = Nice deep backrubs;
Not having to ask what I did wrong.
Nothing needs to be fixed, honey.
C = Coming home to your hug and smile;
Clatter and chatter control;
Curvature of your body.
E = Early morning instead always at night;
Each moment you’re in my arms.
Taken directly from Dictionary.com
“Ro – mance Audio pronunciation of “romance.” ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-mns, rmns) n.
- A love affair.
- Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love: They kept the romance alive in their marriage for 35 years.
- A strong, sometimes short-lived attachment, fascination, or enthusiasm for something: a childhood romance with the sea.
2. A mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something adventurous, heroic, or strangely beautiful: “These fine old guns often have a romance clinging to them” (Richard Jeffries). 3.
- A long medieval narrative in prose or verse that tells of the adventures and heroic exploits of chivalric heroes: an Arthurian romance.
- A long fictitious tale of heroes and extraordinary or mysterious events, usually set in a distant time or place.
- The class of literature constituted by such tales.
- An artistic work, such as a novel, story, or film, that deals with sexual love, especially in an idealized form.
- The class or style of such works.
- A fictitiously embellished account or explanation: We have been given speculation and romance instead of the facts.
- Music. A lyrical, tender, usually sentimental song or short instrumental piece.
- Romance: the Romance languages.