Cuba Cruise 2018 + Cruise News
We get a review of Cuba cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Empress of the Seas. This was a four-night cruise to Cuba that also went to Nassau, Bahamas. If you’ve ever thought about taking a cruise to Cuba or have one booked, you’ll want to listen to this review.
Simone from CruisingExcursions drops by to answer some questions about Mediterranean cruise excursions, including Naples, Barcelona, Cassis.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Bahamas is cutting the cash supply off to the cruise lines
- Carnival Cruise Line is raising daily gratuities
- Princess Cruises makes an unexpected change to their traditional dining dimes
- A tattoo studio is coming to one cruise line
- MSC Cruises is entering the ultra-luxury market
Listener question: I was just wondering if I should bring my own shampoo, body wash and conditioner or if the stuff that comes in your stateroom will be enough?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.