Cunard Announces Free Gratuities & Drinks Deal
Starting September 7, Cunard will be offering their new Three for All promotion, available for select cruises on all three of their ocean liners – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth, and Queen Victoria.
The deal applies to select voyages from May to December 2019 and can be booked from September 7 to November 19, 2018. The offer highlights the brand’s transatlantic crossings, Caribbean, and New England & Canada voyages on Queen Mary 2, and a variety of European cruises on Queen Victoria and Elizabeth.
The Offer Includes:
- Free Upgrade from oceanview to balcony staterooms
- Free upgrade to and within the Grill Suites
- Free gratuities in all categories
- $150 reduced deposit on all categories
- Free drinks for all Grill Suite bookings
Three for All applies to new bookings on select cruises, including:
- Queen Mary 2’s famed Special Event Crossings including Transatlantic Fashion Week (July 28-August 4, 2019) and Anthony Inglis and The National Symphony Orchestra (September 15-22, 2019) from $1,299
- New England & Canada Voyages such as one that will sail from Québec to New York (September 8 to September 15, 2019) from $1,199
- Queen Elizabeth’s 12-night Norwegian Explorer Voyage (sailing roundtrip from London on August 25, 2019) with a maiden call in the Lofoten Islands, Norway from $2,699
- Queen Victoria’s 12-night North Cape Voyage (November 16-28, 2019) with port calls in Alesund, Tromsø, Narvik, and Stavanger, Norway from $2,019
This promotion is the perfect opportunity to experience Cunard’s extended New England & Canada cruises on Queen Mary 2. The sailings call in Halifax, Saguenay, Sept Iles, Sydney, and Québec City.
Bookings are based on double occupancy and prices do not include taxes and fees. For more information on the Three for All promotion, click here.