Mariner of the Seas Bahamas Review + News
We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Mariner of the Seas. Don recently took a three-night Bahamas cruise that stopped in Nassau, Bahamas and the cruise line’s private island CocoCay. We get a detailed review of CocoCay, a construction update, and what it was like sailing this newly refurbished cruise ship.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- A Carnival crew found unresponsive
- The talk of passenger fuel surcharges as the price of oil increases
- Princess Cruises has a burger available on land
- Royal Caribbean had the largest movie premiere at sea
Listener questions on:
- Bringing two bottles of wine onboard
- ATM onboard cruise ships
- Getting to St. John from St. Thomas
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.