Why Is Aswan a Surprising Place for Travelers?
Aswan the major city of Egypt. It is the last railway station in the southern part of the country. After Luxor, it is considered as the second most important city of Egypt. The majority of the tourist visit Aswan because it is the base for one day stay who are keen to visit Abu Simple Temples. But apart from this, there are many other places in Aswan to visit during the trip.
Aswan is also the home to world famous Nile Cruises running on the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan along with the other known centers of the Ancient Egyptian Civilization that include Esna, Kom Ombo Temples, and Edfu. Aswan is an authentic place to experience the traditional culture of Nubian of Egypt. If you are visiting the Egypt you can discuss your trip and places to visit with Luxury Egypt tours.
Here is the list describing Luxury Egypt tours attraction of the Aswan city-
Aswan tourist attraction is divided into the four major parts such as West Bank, East Bank, in River Island and places that can only cover by the cab only.
1. Tourist attraction on the West Bank- in these attractions includes the tombs of the Nobles, Quebbet-El-Hawa, Monastery of St. Simeon, A Nubian Village and Mausoleum of Aga Khan. If you and your group like more adventurous on your trip, then no need to hire a car on West Bank.
2. Tourist Attraction on the East Bank- The place can also be covered by walking. This place includes Fryal Garden, Catherdral and Nubian museum. The entire place can be covered in almost 30 minutes of walking along the Nile waterfront.
3. Tourist attraction in River Island and can be visited by using public boats- Elephantine Island, Aswan Museum and Nubian Village, Kitchener Garden. Public Ferries are also for the visitors from the East bank to these places of the island.
4. Tourist attractions that can be covered by only a cab- At his place tourist can’t get the public transport. These places include Philae Temples, Kalabasha Temples, Unfinished Obelisk, Fatimid Cemetery and Aswan High Dam. Public Transport in the Aswan city is not so great, so it is better to cover all these places by cab only.
If you are coming for a short trip, then there are some places which are worth of visiting in that short time period. And also visiting these places can also make your short trip a successful and enjoyable one.
Attraction on the west bank-
• Tomb of the Nobles- These tombs are placed on the West Bank of the Nile River. They are basically considered as the tombs of the Egyptian Princes; tombs from the time of the Old Kingdom. There are some of the tombs which belong to the Middle Kingdom and the New Kingdom times. These tombs are decorated with some of the nice and beautiful paintings.
• Qubbet el- Hawa- The place is known as the dome of the wind. The tomb was basically the tomb of the holy man, but today the place is suitable for hiking and worth of hiking as at the end you will encounter the best sightseeing.