The Oceania Cruise Line Ships
Have you ever wondered what it would like to go on vacation and have 24 hour room service or to simply ring for the Butler? Well wonder no more, just book the cruise of your dreams on board "The Master of Luxury Ships" Oceania Cruise Lines Enjoy day after day of luxurious comfort and amenities. If you are an early riser, visit the large upscale gym with all the latest equipment and highly trained instructors. Or wake up to freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked Danish served in your stateroom if you wish while catching an early morning breeze while sitting out on your private wrap around veranda.
Purchase a guided shore excursion or go ashore for a little sightseeing on your own, or just relax on board and eat at one of the 5 gourmet restaurants.
1. Tapas: serves café style breakfast and lunch during the day and both meals are a full course breakfast and lunch with what sees to be a never ending selections.
Tapas on the Terrace: in the evening Tapas transforms into a buffet for dining under the stars with a endless selection of gourmet food
2. Polo Grill: for a mouth watering taste of some of the finest beef, chops and freshest seafood anywhere a visit to the Polo is a must do
3. Waves: along the pool enjoy grilled specialties from traditional lunches to home-made ice-cream
4. Toscana: authentic gourmet Italian cuisine, sit at any table and you're close to floor to ceiling windows and a fantastic view from any angle of the sea and sky, go ahead dine under the stars
5. Grand dining Room: looks like any upscale European Grand Hotel dining room, excellent cuisine served on fine bone china and European crystal by tuxedoed waiters in white gloves talk about royal service
Tea is served every day at Four O'clock sharp serving a variety of teas with fresh baked sconces. English Tea sandwiches and a selection of some of the most delicious culinary dessert masterpieces you have ever tasted
With several lounges and bars on board, cocktail hour is a treat also. Serving over 150 varieties of imported wines in the world from delectable whites to the finest red sparkling from Champagnes to Single Malt Scotches, Grappa and Cognacs. Champagnes include:
Mumms, Perrier- Jouet, Cristol Rose. Tattinger, Veuve Cliquot, Moet, Dom Perignon Krug Grand Cuvee Grand Marque and the list goes on.
Now that its bedtime retire to your Stateroom or Penthouse Suite, staterooms are exceptionally large and spacious but the penthouse suite is the paste de resistance. Located on decks 6,7, & 8 with 8 being exclusively for the penthouse suite, which by the way are located on prime corners of the 8th deck and all have wrap around verandas private Jacuzzi with a tub, private in- suite dining and living areas with a desk, internet access wide screen flat panel TV with surround sound, and entertainment system equipped with all the latest CD's and DVD's, refrigerated bar and floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto the veranda. If that were not enough relax and fall sleep on a Pillow Top mattress covered with 500 thread count Egyptian Cotton Sheets then cover up under a plush Duvet while resting your head on over stuffed Goose Down Pillows. Next Day wake up ring for the Butler and Start All Over Again. This is definitely not a trip to include your kids, This is a TRIP for YOU.